The revolution in the digital world has made our lives easier. Fast internet and mobile phones are available at our fingertips. The government of Pakistan is encouraging the system of e-governance in the country. For this purpose, the government is using the data available in digital form for online portals and mobile applications. This new system will facilitate the people. One recent development is digitizing Punjab and Sindh’s urban land record system. This digital system will help you in checking your property online in Pakistan.
This blog will guide you in effectively using these online portals.
Digitization of Urban Land Records in Sindh and Punjab
The electronic portals in Punjab and Sindh are the Land Record Management Information System (LRIMS) in Punjab and the Land Administration and Record Management Information System (LARIMS) in Sindh. The Revenue Authorities of the provinces manage these. This digitally maintained data will help avoid scams and eradicate the country’s unlawful activities by land mafias.
The blog will provide you with a step-by-step process of how you can check the ownership of property online. Continue reading this blog to learn more about this newly introduced online system.
Also read: Why Are Green Spaces More Essential In the Cities?
Steps for Checking Property Ownership Online in Pakistan?
Following is the step-by-step process for checking the ownership of your property:
- First, you will have to visit the official site of the land record as per your region, such as Punjab Zameen or Sindh Zameen.
- After landing on the home page, you will fill in different fields and get the information about the needed land record.
- You would have to select the respective district from the drop-down menu.
- Select the respective tehsil/taluka in the next drop-down menu.
- Next, you have to choose the area of your property.
- Afterward, you have to define your search criterion, which will give you three options in which you can search by three opinions: Name, CNIC, or Khewat number (Property number).
- After you fill in the required information, you will get your desired results once you click the search button.
Advantages of Digitization of Urban Land Records in Pakistan
There are some benefits of this advanced digitization of land records. They are as follows:
- Traditionally, it takes a few days to check the ownership of your property. But with the introduction of this new digital system, you can check and verify the ownership in a few minutes.
- The available records are accessed and checked online free of cost.
- When the verification is done easily, the transfer and registration of property also become easy. You can also check our blog about the registration of property.
- With the availability of the online system, it is easy for you to check if the property is registered with NADRA (National Database Regulatory Authority) or not.
In conclusion, it is clear how important it is to digitalize the data related to property. It will aid save time and money for the general public. It is a simple process done in a few steps. If you want any guidance related to investment in the property, Anzo Marketing is your reliable investment partner.